Friday 13 January 2012

Top 3 Nail Polishes of 2011



This was quite a tough decision but here are my favourite three nail polishes from 2011! The first place goes to Barry M Pink Flamingo because it was definitely the polish I have worn the most last year and because it is simply beautiful! My second favourite has to be Essence Nail Art Twins Glitter Topper as I used it for half my manicures, I just can't stop myself from adding some of this stunning holo glitter to whatever colour.. I'm already dreading the day I'll finish my bottle! Last but not least is Topshop Eyes Of Steel, a rather unusual but amazing purple-grey metallic shade which I really enjoyed wearing on my nails, especially with some black Konad stamping on top. I have written about all of these polishes before, and here are the links to the posts in case you want to see more photos and read full reviews:
I love every single one of my nail polishes but these three were definitely my best friends in 2011! What polish did you use and love the most last year? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment