Sunday 13 November 2011

Metallic Lace Nails with Konad


Hello lovelies - and a very warm welcome to all my new readers! What a great feeling to log on and find out that my followers have almost doubled - thank you so much! :)
Today, I have got another Konad manicure to share with you! I really enjoyed using my stamping kit for my 'Minty Leopard' nails a few days ago (after neglecting it for a good few months) which is why I decided to give it another go today. I absolutely loved wearing Topshop's 'Eyes of Steel' and I thought it would look great with some black, but choosing a pattern was a slightly more difficult task - I just could not make up my mind (zebra stripes, checked, polka dots, leopard again...) but in the end I went for a lace pattern from the M71 plate. Luckily, it also turned out a lot tidier and neater than my last attempt!


I used Topshop Nails 'Eyes of Steel' as my base colour, P2 Colour Victim 'Eternal' for stamping and sealed it with a coat of Catrice Quick Dry Topcoat.


All i can say is that I really do love it - fingers crossed it will stay on nicely for a few days! What do you think? :) Mona xx

2 comments:

  1. I really like all your nail art - its fab! Where did you get your konard from? I've never seen one before. I don't usually paint my nails but yours look so good. Btw your nails are not stumps! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi vicki :) thanks a lot! i bought my konad plates on ebay a few years ago. you can find them in pretty much any online shop that sells nail art stuff though :) for example here: http://www.vivalanails.co.uk/konad-image-plates.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete