Friday 11 November 2011

Minty leopard


Three days ago I chose one of my favourite polishes for my nails - Barry M 'Mint Green'. A beautiful mint green (suprise, surprise!), great formula, quick-drying and opaque in two coats - all that for a tiny £2.99 price tag... What more can you ask for? I absolutely love Barry M's polishes, for me they definitely are the best budget nail polishes out there. I already own ten shades but more will follow, no doubt about that!


After wearing the polish for two days, I got a little bored of it but I didn't have enough time to take it all off and paint my nails in a different colour. I remembered that my Konad stamping plates are lying in one of my drawers, so I thought I'd give it a go! I haven't used them for more than half a year but that will definitely change now - such a quick and fun way to jazz up an old manicure rather than taking it off completely!


I used Konad's Special Polish in white and the stamping plate M57 to create this manicure. I have to admit, it's really not my best attempt but I guess it turned out okay considering I haven't used my stamping kit for more than half a year :) I finished it off with a coat of Catrice's Quick Dry topcoat for extra glossiness and to seal it. Oh, and excuse the tip wear - it's already day three!

Have you ever tried Konad? What do you think? Love, Mona xx

2 comments:

  1. You have such a great blog! I love the Barry M colour! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much, thats really nice of you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete