Thursday 10 November 2011

Passion


It's rainy, grey and very cold outside - such a miserable day! In my opinion, there is no better way to brighten up a gloomy day like this with a bold lipstick. I opted for a bright pink called 'Passion' by BeautyUK, a very glossy and highly pigmented lipstick which I find ideal for a quick and fuss-free statement lip! Amazing lippie - proper review about it will follow soon. I kept the rest of my make up rather simple: a little bit of grey and black eyeshadow and rosy cheeks. These are the products I used:

Face: No7 Quick Cover Blemish Stick 'Extra Fair', Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation #51, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent', Catrice Defining Duo Blush 'Pink Grapefruit Shake'
Eyes:  Alverde Baked Eyeshadow 'Silky Grey', Essence Duo Eyeshadow 'Newcomer', Artdeco Eyeshadow #27 for highlight, Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 'Black Fever', Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara
Lips: BeautyUK 'Passion'


I'm aware of how bad my hair looks at the moment.. I usually get my roots bleached every 3 weeks as I hate the way my hair looks when my natural, darker hair colour starts to come through. Unfortunately, I just didn't seem to have the time (and money) to go to the hairdresser's in the last few weeks which is why my roots look horrendous now. However, my lovely mum booked me an appointment with my favourite and trusted hairdresser for when I'm back home in Germany in two weeks, yay! Anyway, the whole point in writing this was to ask if any of you have experience with bleaching your roots at home? I'm just too scared to try it as I will probably just mess it up completely haha! Or what about John Frieda's Go Blonder Lightening Spray? Any good?


And last but not least, this is what I wore today! As it is getting a lot colder now, I love wearing scarves and thick, knitted cardigans to keep me warm and cosy. I'm still looking for a new winter coat and some boots though. I am not a huge fan of UGGs but they're just so so so warm and super soft, so I might actually get a pair.. my feet would love me for that!

Mona xx

1 comment:

  1. deine Wimpern sind echt crazy schoen *.*

    ReplyDelete