Monday 14 November 2011

Twilight, Underground&Gullible


On saturday I had a couple of spare minutes before work, so I popped into Superdrug to pick up my favourite mascara (Maxfactor False Lash Fusion) and concealer (Maybelline Pure Cover Mineral Concealer) as they are both nearly empty. As Superdrug has got a 3 for 2 across all cosmetics on at the moment I could choose a third product 'for free'... After walking around the aisles (wanting to buy about twenty different things) for ages I finally made up my mind and went for the Sleek 'Bad Girl' i-divine eyeshadow palette. I love it - lots of beautiful dark shades, some of them are shimmery, some are matte, and they're perfect for creating smokey eyes. I have already prepared a review and swatches of the palette which will be up here tomorrow :)
I couldn't wait to use my new palette for the first time but having 12 shades to choose from didn't make it an easy decision haha! I liked the thought of a purple smokey eye with 'Twilight'. Unfortunately it is quite patchy which you can see on the close-up picture below, but I'm quite happy with the way it turned out overall!


These are the other products I used for this look:
  • Sleek Bad Girl i-divine palette 'Twilight', 'Underground' (crease) and 'Gullible' (inner corner and browbone)
  • Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 'Black Fever'
  • MAC Fluidline 'Blacktrack' gel eyeliner
  • Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment