Sunday 15 January 2012

Dotty French Nail Art





This is some seriously quick and easy nail art! All you need is a dotting tool (or bobby pin, pen, whatever you fancy) and nail polish of your choice. Whether you use two contrasting colours or ten similar shades is down to you! To create this 'dotty french' look you simply add random dots to the tips of your nails, just make sure you wait a minute or two before you are using your next polish to make sure your dots don't smudge. Add some topcoat and you're ready to go! I created this mani when I was really short of time (which is why my dots aren't very neat) but still wanted my nails to look a tad more special - it took literally five minutes and I was quite pleased with the way it turned out! xx

And these are the polishes I used:
H&M Nail Polish Miss Stone Heart | P2 Color Victim Polish Charming | Barry M Nail Paint Mint Green | Konad White Special Nail Polish

1 comment:

  1. Love this! I'm definitely gonna give it a try :)

    emilysteenagekicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete