Monday 16 January 2012

Tiffany Nails

Good morning lovelies! Sunday is definitely my favourite day for painting my nails as I usually lie in front of the telly in my pyjamas all day, drinks lots of tea and try not to move too much haha. Last night I had a look through my nail polish collection and came across the beautiful 'Pear Icecream' from H&M which I already showed you here. It's a lovely shade, a mix of very light cyan and mint, which applies very smoothly and reaches opacity after two thin coats. Does Pear Icecream remind you of something?! Tiffany came to my mind straight away - which is why I added a bit of Essence Special Effect Topper 'Disco Disco' to the tips of my nails to turn them into sparkly Tiffany nails. I love them - but what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I tagged you :) http://blackbutterflylmk.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-11-fragen-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! The colour is definitely very Tiffanys!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete