Tuesday 6 December 2011

Cobalt Blue


Hi dolls! I have been looking for a new winter coat for quite some while now and fell in love with this lovely Navy Faux Fur Collar Wool Coat from Topshop. Unfortunately it's been out of stock on the website for a while and I wasn't able to find it on my local store either... I'll keep trying as I really, really need to have it in my life! To keep me warm in the meantime I bought this pretty bright blue short duffle coat from New Look. I spotted it a few weeks ago and really liked it, and when I went for a little browse through the shops on my lunch break last week I found out that New Look do a 50% off selected coats and jackets... Which means this coat was only £22! I obviously couldn't say no and I'll be happily wearing it until I can get my hands on Topshop's faux fur collar coat! :)

1 comment: