Thursday 27 October 2011

Pink Glittery Tips


This is a manicure I did about two weeks ago but I loved it so much, so I decided to share it with you. As soon as I have seen Leanne's 'Tips with a twist' post on her blog Do Not Refreeze, I knew I had to recreate it as I fell in love with it right away. My nails didn't turn out as pretty as Leanne's but I still got a lot of compliments on them - such a nice feeling being told that your nails look lovely!


I used Barry M All in One as my basecoat, Boots 17 Lasting Fix in "Pink Grapefruit" for the pink tips, then Essence Nail Art Twins "Glitter Topper" for the pretty sparkles and a coat of Catrice Quick Dry&High Shine to finish it all off and make sure it lasts for a couple of days without chipping.
By the way, 17's Pink Grapefuit is one of my favourite nail polishes ever! I absolutely adore the colour and the formula is top notch - a proper review will follow soon :)


I hope you like it as much as I did.. Such an easy manicure but so pretty! Love, Mona x

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Thanks for sharing :) you did a great job, they look lovely!

    ReplyDelete