Thursday 27 October 2011

Face of the day


This is what I looked like today - a really easy and quick look as I never have a lot of time in the morning before work... I prefer spending an extra 10 minutes in bed :) I was wearing two of my new favourites today: Dior Addict lipstick in 'Diorkiss' and Topshop blush in 'Powdered' - I am such a sucker for pink! Reviews of those two beauties will follow very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!


Face: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent', Topshop blush 'Powdered'
Eyes: Artdeco Eyeshadow Base, NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil 'Slate', grey/silver eyeshadow from the NYX Palette 'Haute Model', Artdeco Eyeshadow #27, Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 'Black Fever', Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Lips: Dior Addict 'Diorkiss'

1 comment: