Saturday 29 October 2011

Payday Lust List

Finally, payday is approaching! And so is the cold and windy autumn weather which is why I'm looking forward to laying my hands on some of these little gems! I've been browsing the shops for a new winter coat and I fell in love with this beautiful navy faux fur one from Topshop. Thick snoods and gloves are absolutely essential in this weather anyway, and for me, a cosy dressing gown is just as important. I think they're amazing for snuggling up on the sofa on a lazy day, and this blue-white stripy one is just too cute! 


  • Navy Faux Fur Collar Wool Coat, Topshop £75 
  • Self Stripe Roll Sleeve Top, Topshop £26 
  • Fleece Hooded Striped PJ Robe, Topshop £36 
  • Louche Jezebel Spot Playsuit, Joy £45 
  • Pamela Mann Fairisle Tights, Joy £10 
  • Vent Bow Trim Suede Glove, Accessorize £22 
  • Mischa Georgie Shoulder Bag, New Look £59
  • Mixed Metal Russian Bangles, Topshop £10
  • Nude Zig Zag Snood, Topshop £16

1 comment: