Tuesday 25 October 2011

Cupcakes Galore


Last saturday, I spent about four hours in the kitchen baking 85 cupcakes... Never again!
Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore baking but it was just tiring, and also very annoying when you have to work with three little mixing bowls and without an electric mixer - my arm is still sore from all the mixing and whisking! However, the cupcakes did turn out really yummy and all the costumers seemed to enjoy them too (I baked them for a little A/W launch party at my work).


I made vanilla cupcakes with green and blue vanilla frosting and lots of sprinkles, chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and strawberry cheesecake cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting and digestive biscuit crumbles - all recipes are taken from the amazing Hummingbird Bakery cookbook! If you are into cakes, muffins and pies you have to check it out, I promise it will make your mouth water! :)


Love, Mona x

1 comment: