Tuesday 25 October 2011

Hello there!


This is my first ever blog post and I am incredibly excited! I've been reading beauty, fashion and cook blogs for a long time and thought about starting my own blog lots of times. I don't even know why I waited so long to actually do it!
I've spent the whole morning lying in bed, sipping tea and hoping for this horrible cold to finally go away, being ill is just so annoying and boring - which is why I decided that it's finally time to do something productive: starting my own little blog! I buy way too much make up and beauty products, spend hours in the kitchen baking little treats and wander around the high street shops trying my hardest not to spend all my money... So I'm sure I'll have quite a lot to write about and hopefully I can share some of my favourite things with my readers :)

Lots of love, Mona x

No comments:

Post a Comment