Saturday 4 February 2012

17 Lasting Fix Lipstick: Autumn Berries


Good morning everybody! Today I am showing you one of my new favourite lipsticks which I already mentioned in my January Favourites post a few days ago. 'Autumn Berries' is part of 17's Lasting Fix Lipstick range which retails at Boots for £4.29. I own another shade from the same range ('Showbiz') and believe me, these lipsticks are simply amazing!
Autumn Berries is a beautiful and very wearable red which will flatter a lot of different skin tones. I am really rubbish at describing shades so I'll just let the pictures do the talking! Anyway, Autumn Berries has a semi-matte finish with great staying power - drinking and eating are not a problem for this little gem, and I only need to touch it up after around four hours. I really like wearing my Lasting Fix lipsticks at work as I don't have to worry about fading and constant touching up (hello, sheer lipsticks!). However, the problem with longlasting lipsticks is that they are often a little drying on the lips but a slick of lipbalm before application keeps my lips feeling hydrated and smooth. Anyway, I've really enjoyed using this lipstick the last few weeks as it's such a beautiful colour (I've had a few compliments on it at work) and great value for money! Do you own any lipsticks from this range? xx

PS: 17 currently have a 3 for 2 offer on all of their products, so if you're interested, head down to Boots soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment