Tuesday 8 November 2011

Instagram #1


1. Lots of yummy chocolate chip muffins with some lemon icing and sprinkles.. mmmh! 2. It's been ages since I last used my Konad plates so I decided it was time to play around a bit - keep your eyes peeled for some Konad manicures in the next few days! 3. Now that it's getting colder outside, I love drinking tea even more - especially out of my favourite love heart cup! 4. Me wearing my lovely new Topshop blush 'Powdered'.


5. My mum sent me a little box with some bathbombs - they look and smell just lovely! I've really been enjoying having long baths now that I finally have a bathtub. So relaxing! 6. I think it's time for some proper make up storage... 7. Hello! Me being bored on my lunch break at work. 8. Delicous raspberry cupcake my manager got me a couple of days ago - so so so sweet and yummy! I could have scoffed about ten of them haha :)


9. I ordered a pair of short glossy Hunter wellies a few days ago! They are so comfy and fit perfectly but unfortunately they are way too wide on my calves which is why I had to sent them back. Such a shame but they made me look ridiculous :( 10. I went to Handmade Burger which opened very recently at Ocean Terminal with my lovely boy last week for some yummy burgers, chips and onion rings! 11. I'm finally having some very lazy days in bed with my Macbook after a few really busy weeks at work. 12. My Fossil watch and Thomas Sabo bracelet I wear every single day

No comments:

Post a Comment