Tuesday 29 November 2011

Beauty Lust List #1


I need each one of these beauties in my life! Topshop's beautiful Pillow Talk lipstick from the current Smoke&Mirrors collection is the first thing I will buy when I'm uptown on Wednesday. It's such a stunning cool toned baby pink and the packaging is lovely as always. Barry M's dazzle dusts are brilliant and I think 'Silvery Grey' would be great for a smokey eye, and some glitter is always a plus - especially with the festive period coming up! Same goes for the Silver Black palette from The Body Shop. Mac's Well Dressed blush has been on my wish list for so long and I could slap myself for not picking it up at the airport where it was cheaper than usual! I'm really keen on the Topshop blush too, I haven't tried any cream blushes yet as I was always a bit worried it might look patchy on top of foundation and powder, but this is such a great shade and I don't have a peachy blush like this in my collection yet - I don't think I can resist it haha! And as for the two nail polishes... they are just beautiful! And a girl can never have enough nail polishes right? :)

5 comments:

  1. Ohh, der Lippenstift reizt mich auch sehr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. der ist wunderschön oder? muss morgen vor der arbeit gleich mal bei topshop vorbeischaun, hoffentlich gibts den noch! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC Well Dressed is beautiful! I really can't explain how lovely it is :) Rimmel Coralicious is lovely too! Applies really well. Cream blush works fine over liquid foundation but I always powder last because I'm scared of it going cakey too. Easier to blend out as well if you apply before powder. I've just bought Pillow Talk - very pretty :) Loving a bit of smokey eye for Winter xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly right you can never have enough nail polishes, that might be why I have about 100 lol, I really need to get that lipstick before its discontinued :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww, i bought pillow talk a couple of days ago but it doesn't suit me at all! :( my lips are quite pigmented and the lipstick is too light, it washes me out really badly.. so frustrating as it's such an amazing shade! xx

    ReplyDelete