Sunday 27 January 2013

I'm back & A Catch up


Hi everybody - I'm back! It's been ages since my last post, in fact it was last April - I used to blog almost every day but slowly lost interest, especially as I didn't seem to have as much time anymore to take photos, prepare posts, read and comment other blogs and so on. However, I recently really got back into beauty blogs (to be fair, I never stopped reading them), I started buying and using more make up and nail polishes again aaand I also really enjoy watching Youtube videos of my favourite bloggers now! It all reminded me of how much I enjoyed blogging so here I am again - I probably won't be able to whip up a new post every day but I'll try my best to blog fairly frequently and you never know, I might even do a video every now and then? :) I also want to change the design of my blog as soon as I have time and come up with something nice!
Anyway, a LOT has happened since my last post back in April - here are some instagram photos (@monaarndt if you want to follow me!) from the last few months and a short summary of what's been happening in my life: spent a month in Germany with my family and friends, went on holiday to Austria and Croatia, started University in September (I'm studying Civil Engineering) where I met lots of new people, me and Kev moved into a new flat right in the city centre, I turned 21, sat my first uni exams, we spent Christmas in Germany with my family and had an amazing New Year's party back in Edinburgh. I enjoyed 2012 a lot but hopefully 2013 will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment