Sunday 19 February 2012

NOTD: Peach and Pink Tips

Hello girls! I hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing Sunday. I had a long lie and very yummy porridge for breakfast - I'm still in my pyjamas! I need to start getting ready now though as me and Kev are going for some delicious Italian food at Zizzi's soon, I can't wait! I thought I'd quickly show you my nails before I head out: I gave my nail art pen from Essence another shot but unfortunately my skills haven't improved yet haha!
I used 'Miss Stone Heart' by H&M as my base colour and painted on triangles on the tips of my nails with 'Peach Melba' and 'Flamingo Pink' by Barry M. Using a black nail art pen (and a very unsteady hand) I outlined the tip design and finished it off with a layer of top coat to avoid smudging. Do you like it?

1 comment: