Monday 9 January 2012

New In: Beauty Products

Hi lovelies! Sorry you haven't heard from the in the last few days - my parents came over from Germany and I spent a few amazing days and lots of family time with them. It breaks my heart not being able to see them a lot now that I live almost 2000km away from them but it also makes me appreciate everything they did and do for me so much more! Anyway, while my parents were here we went shopping quite a few times as my Mum loves it just as much as I do... We went to Ikea for some new pots, towels and other lovely things for my flat, then I picked up the warmest and cosiest pyjama ever in Primark and of course, I couldn't resist a wee look around in Boots and Superdrug. I can't wait to try all my new products and you can all look forward to a lot of reviews and swatches over the next few days! :) As a little teaser and overview, here are the new beauty&skincare products I bought:

 No7 Lash 40 Fake Lashes | Collection 2000 Big Fake Mascara | No7 Base Coat | L'Oreal Infallible Foundation
Umberto Giannini Rock'n'Roll Extreme Hairspray | TresSemmé Heat Defence Spray | Simple Eye Make Up Remover | Sure Bright Fragrance Collection Deodorant | Umberto Giannini Leave-In Conditioner | Cutex Nourishing Nail Polish Remover
 
MUA Immaculate Collection | MUA Glamour Days | MUA Nail Polish Shades #17, #24, #13 | MUA Blush Shade #1

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on these! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a haul! i'll be interested in your thoughts on the MUA polish because i keep meaning to try them! Evelyn
    x

    ReplyDelete