Friday 27 January 2012

My Six Favourite Liglosses: Swatches&Overview

 Essence Stay With Me Gloss 'Me&My Ice Cream' / Essence XXL Shine 'Soulmate' / Essence Stay With Me Gloss 'Kiss Kiss Kiss' / MAC Lipglass 'Viva Glam Cindy' / Barry M Lipgloss 'Coral #11' / Rimmel Vinyl Gloss 'Keep A Secret'

I am definitely more of a lipstick girl but I do own quite a lot of lipglosses too, so today I am showing you my six favourite ones! I like glosses which feel light and non-sticky on my lips (nothing worse than getting your hair stuck to your lips!) and give them a nice tint and shine.
Essence Stay With Me Longlasting Glosses: I own two shades (Me&My Ice Cream and Kiss Kiss Kiss) and honestly, these are just brilliant! They are nicely pigmented, have great staying power without being sticky and smell super sweet and fruity - and they are an absolute bargain at 2€ (around £1.50)!
Essence XXL Shine Lipgloss Soulmate: It claims to be 'ultra glossy, moisturising and non-sticky' which is definitely true! 'Soulmate' is very sheer but I mainly use it for layering over lipstick anyway. It's extremely shiny and the least sticky gloss I have ever tried!
Mac Lipglass Viva Glam Cindy: This is my most expensive lipgloss and the one with the loveliest shade. I am still gutted I couldn't get my hands on the matching lipstick, but luckily the gloss is exactly the same colour which is a nice consolation. It's extremely pigmented but a little bit sticky - but because of that, the staying power is great.
Barry M Lipgloss Coral: I already showed you this one a few weeks ago (click!) - probably my favourite gloss ever!
Rimmel Vinyl Gloss Keep A Secret: This is the only sparkly gloss among my favourites. Beautiful colour, nicely pigmented and feels very light on my lips (and smells really good!).

No comments:

Post a Comment