Saturday 3 December 2011

Getting festive


Hi lovelies! I hope you are all doing well :) Since I got back from Germany a week ago I have been really busy with work, my uni application, buying christmas presents and so on - I didn't really have a lot of time to sit down and just relax for a bit. Sorry it's been a little quieter here in the last few days, but I have already taken a lot of photos and done some swatches so hopefully I'll get the time to actually write the texts soon too! I have got a few lovely products I bought in Germany to show you, I went a little crazy with buying nail polishes ;)


Anyway, this is what I looked like today then! A very very quick and easy look, some smudged grey eyeshadow, lots of mascara and my new blush from p2's Black Deluxe limited edition which is one of the things I bought in Germany last week. It's called 010 Shimmery Rose and the name says it all I think - a lovely rosy shade and fine shimmer, perfect combination right? Application is brilliant as the texture is super silky and it's nicely pigmented. However, it is a quite a light shade which is great for my very fair skin, but it might be more of a highlighter rather than a blush for darker skintones. These are the products I used:

Face: Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #21, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder 'Transparent', p2 Nice and Naughty Blush '010 Shimmery Rose'
Eyes:  Sleek i-divine Bad Girl eyeshadow palette, Artdeco Eyeshadow #27, Essence Longlasting Eye Pencil 'Black Fever', Maxfactor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara

 

Kev's parents got us a christmas tree today! I got really excited and couldn't wait to put it up.. Quickly convinced Kev to take me for a little trip to Ikea to get some baubles and christmas decorations - I chose silver and navy blue ones, and most importantly, fairy lights! :) Aww I'm feeling really festive now and the living room looks so much nicer too! I'm a bit sad as this will be the first time I'll be celebrating christmas away from my family, but at the same time I'm quite excited to have my first Scottish christmas here! :)
Have you put up your tree yet, and how are you decorating it? I could have bought a hundred different baubles and choosing colours was so difficult too.. I think I should just get another couple of trees haha! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment