Tuesday 22 November 2011

NOTD: Pastel Polkadots


I have finally gotten round to ordering some dotting tools! Don't ask me why I waited so long and spent years using bobby pins or wooden skewers for my polka dots... These 'proper' dotting tools are so handy and incredibly cheap - I got a set of five on eBay for a mere £1.50! I also ordered a wheel with 2400 rhinestones for 99p... Such bargains!

 

Being impatient as usual, I had to try my new dotting tools right away and chose a couple of pastel nail polishes to create this lovely (and very easy) polkadot manicure. The polishes I used are, from left to right (on the picture above): Barry M Strawberry Ice Cream, p2 Colour Victim Charming, Barry M Peach Melba, p2 Into Lace Lust (LE) and Barry Mint Green.
I simply painted each nail in a different colour and then added some dots in a different colour, easy peasy! I think it's super cute - what do you think? :) xx

PS: Check out the massive tear on my thumb nail! It's really low down but I can't get myself to cut my nail as it's soo sore :( Help!!

No comments:

Post a Comment